What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their computer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Analytics Cookies: These are cookies that, when processed by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offering of products or services that we provide to you.
- Advertising Cookies: This site does not install this type of cookies. These are cookies that, when processed by us or third parties, allow us to manage the advertising spaces on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
You can check it at https://es.wikihow.com/ver-las-cookies
Learn how to block cookies
You can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Netscape: http://www.netfaqs.com/espanol/Navegador/Net6/Index.asp
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/